As part of the EU GREEN University Alliance, the University of Parma offers students from five Alliance universities the opportunity to participate in this Blended Intensive Program, approved by the European Union under the ERASMUS+ 2021/2027 Program.
University Coordinator: Prof. Tullia Tedeschi
Athenaeums co-organizing the program:
- UNIVERSITÉ d’ANGERS, FRANCE – F ANGERS01
- UNIVERSIDAD DE EXTREMADURA, SPAIN – E BADAJOZ01
- WROCLAW UNIVERSITY OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIFE SCIENCES – PL WROCLAW04
- HOGSKÖLAN i GÄVLE – S GAVLE01
- UNIVERSITATEA din ORADEA – RO ORADEA01
- ATLANTIC TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY – N.A.
- OTTO VON GUERICKE UNIVERSITÄT MAGDEBURG – D MAGDEBU01
- UNIVERSIDADE DE EVORA – PT EVORA01
- In-person attendance period:July 3 to July 7, 2023
- Virtual attendance period: from June 10, 2023 (pre-recorded lectures) and July 17, 2023 (live)
- Language of instruction:English
- Credits CFU/ECTS for participation in the Program: 6
Conditions for admission: students enrolled in II and III cycle courses of study (IV year of first cycle for students enrolled at the University of Extremadura)
Application deadline: May 5, 2023
The rankings of ADMITTED APPLICANTS will be available from next 19th MAY 2023.
Download the call for applications PDF
Image from Gerd Altmann at Pixabay