There is only one month left before the application deadline for the University of Angers Summer Schools 2023!
Our intensive programmes help international students and young professionals develop their academic skills in a great setting. Courses take place between 24th June and 5th July and include lectures, practical workshops, company visits and cultural trips. This year’s topics cover research, primary care, simulation in healthcare, vascular medicine, plant health and organic electronics.
More information about the programs offered: summerschools.univ-angers.fr/en
Application deadline: April 10th, 2023
Application fee waivers are available for students of our partner universities.
> The benefits of our Summer Schools
- Focus on research and practice
- Lectures by international researchers
- A certificate of attendance of 3 or 5 ECTS will be delivered at the end of the courses
- A chance to meet students from all over the world
- A unique opportunity to discover France and Angers, a human-scale city in the Loire Valley
> The University of Angers provides a safe and dynamic learning environment
- 26000 students
- 13% of international students
- 314 courses
- Excellence in Research
- Highest graduation rate for 3-year Bachelor’s degrees in France
> Angers in brief
- Ranked first best place to live in France
- 1.5 hour by train from Paris
- Relaxed way of life and excellent restaurants
- Many historical sites
- Surrounded by the world-famous Anjou vineyards