During the second week of May, UPWr visited the partners of the EU GREEN consortium in Spain (University of Extremadura) and Portugal (University of Évora ). The purpose of the visit was to enhance the relationship between universities in terms of education, research and networking. The working groups focused on discussing the cooperation activities in the following areas:
– Creation of mobility modules that facilitate the mobility flow of students preceded by curricula mapping
– Creation of Blended Intensive Programmes (BIPs) and internships opportunities
– Promotion of UPWr Summer Schools
– Promotion of UPWr Doctoral School with a strong focus on the cocutelle cooperation model
– Common research possibilities
– Post-doctoral internships offer
The visit was also a great opportunity to meet the newly appointed rector’s authorities at the University of Évora , with whom UPWr is a collider in WP 2 – An educational model centred on sustainability and the SDGs.