On the 6th and 9th of June 2023, meetings with researchers from the University of Extremadura took place at the campuses of Cáceres and Badajoz to present the opportunities for collaboration in the #EUGREENALLIANCE.
- Cluster 1: Emerging paradigms for health and well-being.
- Cluster 2: Agriculture, food and environmental sustainability.
- Cluster 3: Engineering and technology for sustainable development.
- Cluster 4: Sustainable tourism for cultural and natural heritage.
- Cluster 5: Science education for sustainable development.
- Cluster 6: Challenges in biodiversity and ecosystem function.